Request for Qualifications: 2019 Energy Savings Performance Contracting Services
RFQ General Description:
Laurel School District (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”) requests proposals from qualified firms for the provisioning of an Energy Savings Performance Contract. Pursuant to MS Code: 31-7-14, Customer is seeking qualifications from interested Energy Services Companies (ESCOs) capable of providing a comprehensive solution that will reduce energy and operational costs across County facilities.
At a minimum, the ESCO must have met the following qualifications:
- Licensed in the State of Mississippi
- An approved contractor by the State of Mississippi
- An approved ESCO by the Mississippi Development Authority Energy & Natural Resources Division
- Optional - holds a National Association of Energy Services Companies (NAESCO) certification and,
- Has demonstrated experience in the implementation of Energy Performance contracts.
Questions / Edits / Updates: