2018-2019 Request for Proposal
Notice: Due to requirements by state procurement regulations, this RFP must be modified and re-bid. The new 470 and RFP was posted on 2.5.19. Please let us know if you have any questions.
RFP General Description:
RFP - The Laurel School District will accept sealed statements of qualifications (SOQ) and proposals from qualified firms/vendors to provide services necessary for installation and configuration of network equipment for the FY2019-20 (E-RATE) cycle. Bidders must have a Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN) and this SPIN must be included on the bid proposal. Those interested shall submit a signed, sealed SOQ and cost proposal to the district on or before 10:00 A.M local time March 7th, 2019 at the Laurel School District Central Office, located at 303 W 8th Street Laurel, MS. 39440.
Questions / Edits / Updates:
- 01.08.19 - Correspondence with Cytranet (PDF)
- 01.08.19 - Added clarification information to the RFP description on the website.
- 01.10.19 - Corrected two typos on the RFP (wrong URL on p.3, wrong time for submission on p.1)
- 01.28.19 - Correspondence with Milliken Infrastructure Solutions (PDF)
- 01.31.19 - Question from BCI (PDF)
- 02.01.19 - Deadline for bids has now past. We are no longer accepting bids.
---- Begin the New Bid ----
- 02.04.19 - RFP 2019-1 removed will be updated no later than 12:00 p.m. on 02/06/19.
- 02.05.19 - RFP 2019-1.2 posted.
- 02.05.19 - Courtesy Notification email sent to vendors who attended the meeting for RFP2019-1 (PDF)
- 02.07.19 - Correspondence with Riverbed (PDF)
- 02.07.19 - Follow-up Question from Riverbed (PDF)
- 02.11.19 - Question from Synergetics (PDF)
- 03.01.19 - Question from BCI (PDF)
- 03.08.19 - Deadline for bids has now past. We are no longer accepting bids.