Mission, Beliefs, Goals
The mission of the Laurel School District is to develop productive citizens and successful lifelong learners by providing diverse educational opportunities.
- We believe every student counts and every moment matters.
- We believe learning is a shared responsibility.
- We believe accountability serves as a foundation for excellence.
- We believe a positive educational environment produces positive outcomes.
- We believe an understanding and supportive educational family will produce innovative learners.
1. Student Achievement
Our district will increase student achievement by supporting the academic needs of all students.
2. Safe Schools
Our district will maintain a safe school climate to provide an optimal learning environment for every student.
3. Financial Operations
Our district will maintain a sound financial fund balance of at least seven percent while providing diverse educational opportunities.