The Laurel School District, an equal opportunity employer, is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions. Salaries commensurate with education & experience.
Applications will be taken until the position is filled.
Laurel School District is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Application Interactive Tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. The first step is to open Welcome to the Laurel School District and click Departments -->Personnel
2. Click Employment Opportunities
3. Click Employment Vacancies
4. Select the job you wish to apply for.
5. Review the Minimum Qualification, Duties, and Responsibilities. Click Apply to Opening
6. Click Create an Active Applicant Account.
This is only required the first time you apply.
**Only create one account. Please make note of your username, password, and email. You will need this the next time you log in.
7. Type First and Last Name and Press Tab
8. Type Password and Press Tab
9. Type Password
10. Click Create an Active Applicant Account
11. Click Profile
12. Click Contact Info
13. Click Add New Address
14. Enter your address
15. Select Residence Address
16. Click box for Primary Address
17. Click Add Address
18. Click Add New Phone No
19. Enter your phone number.
20. Select the phone type.
21. Click box for Primary Phone
22. Click Add Phone Number
23. Click Add New Email Address
24. Type Enter your Email Address
25. Click box for Primary Email.
26. Click Add Email Address
27. Click Search
28. Click on the job you wish to apply for.
29. Click Apply to Opening
30. Please read the directions and notifications.
Save Progress & Continue Later
31. Click Next Step
32. Enter your legal name as it appears on your Social Security Card.
33. Click Next Step
34. Click Use Address in Profile
35. Click Use Phone Number in Profile
36. Click Use Email Address in Profile
37. Click Next Step
38. Click Add New Education Record
39. Enter your Education Information.
For High School Diploma, check this box and enter Name of High School.
40. Enter your Education Information.
For College/University, Select the State and the University from the Drop box. If your Institutition is not included, please use the directions from the previous step.
41. Click Degree Earned
42. For High School Diploma or other License/Certificate, select Other Degree. Enter the name of the Diploma/License/Certificate and Month & Year.
43. For College or University Degree, Select the Degree from the Dropbox.
44. Click Degree Earned
45. Enter Dates Attended
46. Enter Hours completed.
*For High School Diploma, Enter "1"
47. Click Save
48. Scroll undefined and click Next Step
49. Click Add New Experience Record
50. Enter your Prior Employment Records.
*If you do not have an email address for the Supervisor listed, please enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enter a description of your job responsiblities.
51. Click Save
Continue to Add New Experience Records listing all relevant employment.
52. Click Next Step
53. Click Add New Reference Record
54. Click Save
55. Click Add New Reference Record
56. Click Save
57. Click Add New Reference Record
58. Click Save
59. Scroll undefined and click Next Step
60. For Certified Positions, please enter your Mississippi Educator License.
For Classified Employees, this screen is not required. You can enter information if you have a valid License, for example Bus Drivers.
Click Next Step.
61. Please upload the noted required documentation. You can also upload any other document, you wish to be considered.
Click Select File
Navigate on your device to the saved documents. Upload the document.
62. **When uploading documents, the document name must turn green for it to be accepted. If the document name is red, please try again with a smaller file or fewer pages.
Enter a name for the file, for example "Resume."
63. Click Upload
64. Verify the file is uploaded. You can upload additional documents by following Steps 61-63.
Once all documents are uploaded, click Next Step
65. Please read the submission statement. If you agree, please click the box.
66. Type Enter Full Name
67. Click Save And Finish
68. You will return to the Account Profile Page.
To view all applications you have worked on, saved, and/or submitted, click Applications.
69. That's it. You're done.