Student registration for the 2023-2024 school year will reopen on Friday, July 14th. All students must be registered by midnight on Tuesday, July 18, 2023.
If the registration deadline of July 18th is missed, registration will remain open. However, students registered after this date cannot attend school until Wednesday, July 26, 2023. All students must be registered on time so that we can provide them with everything they need to start the year successfully.
ActiveCodes can be found on the student’s report cards. If you haven’t received codes or have questions, please contact your child’s school.
For parents of PreK4, Kindergarten, and any other new students joining us for the 2023-2024 school year, please ensure that you have the following documents ready for registration:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Health Compliance Form (MS Form 121) for the incoming 7th graders only
3. Two Proofs of Residency
4. Previous School Report Cards
To complete your child’s registration, kindly bring all the required documents to the school site based on your child’s grade.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
• Oak Park Elementary School: 601-428-5046
4K, 5K, 1st Grades
• Nora Davis Elementary School: 601-438-3140
(Contact Mason Elementary until further notice: (601) 428-0393 )
2nd, 3rd, 4th Grades
• Laurel Upper Elementary School: 601-426-6437
5th, 6th Grades
• Laurel Middle School: 601-428-5312
7th, 8th Grades
• Laurel High School: 601-649-4145
9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Grades
• Laurel Magnet School of the Arts: 601-428-7782
4K, 5K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Grades