MDE and MDHS have begun issuing new P-EBT cards to children eligible for 2022 P-EBT. If you have questions about whether your child is eligible for benefits or if you need to request an address update for your P-EBT card, please call the P-EBT call center at 1-833-316-2423, Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:30.
Parents can get more information about P-EBT by:
Calling the hotline at 1-833-316-2423, Monday – Friday from 8:30-5:30.
Chatting live with a P-EBT customer service agent at www.mdhs.ms.gov/pandemic-ebt-p-ebt/
Reading the 2022 P-EBT FAQs available on the MDHS website.
**Top Things To Know**
1. P-EBT benefits are going out to SNAP Under 6 children now. Cards for PreK-12 students will be distributed next.
2. The Public will receive an update from MDHS when PreK-12
cards begin to be distributed.
3. It will take several weeks for all of the P-EBT cards to be distributed.
4. Families should begin watching their mail. Cards will be delivered in a white, unmarked envelope.
5. Questions and concerns can be directed to the P-EBT call center: 1-833-316-2423, not your local school district.
Other MDHS Services